Garden Gate Playgroup
Age: Infant to 3 years old
The earliest years of a child’s life are full of wonder, both for the growing child and their parents. Join us in a welcoming and nurturing atmosphere where you can slow down, relax and simply observe the magic of your child’s play.
What you can expect:
- You and your child will be welcomed into a warm and safe space filled with enriching and developmentally appropriate toys for infants and toddlers who are grouped according to age. (*add pictures of climbing equipment and toys)
- You can sit, relax, and enjoy the company of fellow parents/caregivers while being served a hot cup of tea, parents will have plenty of time to connect and share, as well as quite time to decompress and explore the value of observation to see and understand what their babies/children are doing and how they are learning as they play.
- Participate in, and learn sweet lullabies and lap games that the children love and that also provide a nourishing and fun way to connect with your little one.
- Children will be provided a simple snack of fruit and cheese depending on their age. Dietary restrictions and preferences are honored and respected.
- Outdoor time so that children can experience the wonder of the seasons.
We look forward to welcoming you and your child(ren), if you have any questions please reach out to us, we would love to hear from you.
The fall session begins September 17, 2019 and concludes January 23, 2020. Class size is limited to 6. Tuition/fees:
Tuesday for Ages 9mo – 18mo– 16 classes $420 tuition, $50 materials fee. Total: $470
Wednesday for Ages 18mo -3 yrs – 15 classes $395 tuition, $50 materials fee, Total $445
Saturday for Infants– 5 classes
Acorn Room2-day, Drop-off Class
Age: 2 3/4 – 3 3/4
A day in the Acorn Room includes time to explore and play both within the classroom and substantial time out of doors. There is time for practical work and care for ourselves and our environment and a gathering time for finger games, songs and stories. Warm, wholesome snack-time is a favorite time for conversation and sharing among the group. This busy day wraps up at 1pm, just after lunch.
Full school-year program. Class meets Thursday & Friday from 8:30am – 1:00pm.
Class size is limited to 10.
Contact our Admissions Coordinator, Erica Nichols at (610) 982-5606 or email@example.com to secure your space!
Upper Black Eddy, PA 18972
Contact River Valley
What's Happening at RVWS
© River Valley Waldorf School